About Zach Herschensohn
Personal Injury Attorney Zach Herschensohn earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Western Washington University. After graduation, Zach enrolled in law school at St. John’s University in New York City, where he was a member of moot court and named a finalist in the James F. Niehoff trial competition. After earning his J.D., Zach relocated back to his hometown of Seattle and began working for the firm of Levinson Friedman.
Since then, Zach also has worked as an associate for the Law Offices of Gregory F. Logue as well as the national law firm of Brayton Purcell. At the latter, Zach litigated on behalf of injured workers and others exposed to asbestos. In 2008, Zach expanded his practice to include maritime injury claims. He has always worked for injured plaintiffs and has extensive experience in all areas of personal injury and product liability litigation.
Zach has successfully litigated numerous cases from initial complaint to judgment—see results of recent settlements here. Through his efforts, Zach has helped individuals who were injured in automobile collisions as well as those who were injured through the use of faulty products and corporate negligence. His passion for helping injured plaintiffs has helped guarantee fair compensation for his clients. Zach Herschensohn is dedicated to providing personalized representation to injured individuals and their families. He maintains this pledge: “As your personal injury lawyer, I aggressively support your right to fair compensation. I’m not afraid of a fight.”
- St. John’s University School of Law, Jamaica, NY: JD
- Finalist James F. Niehoff Trial Competition
- Member of Moot Court team
- Western Washington University, Bellingham, Wash.: BA
- Major: Communication Theory • Minor: Environmental Science
- State of Washington
- Admitted to Practice Federal Court in the Western District of Washington
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Public Justice
- Member, Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- Board Member and Pro-Bono Volunteer, King County Bar Association Neighborhood Legal Clinic