Case Results for Herschensohn Law Firm, PLLC
You can count on attorney Zach Herschensohn
The Herschensohn Law Firm has built a reputation for winning tough cases and has obtained millions in settlements and verdicts for injury victims throughout the Seattle metro area. Kent personal injury lawyer Zach Herschensohn is a skilled negotiator and accomplished trial attorney – but more than anything else, he’s dedicated to his clients, and his case results prove it.
Noteworthy verdicts and settlements we’ve obtained
Some of the Herschensohn Law Firm’s significant case results include:
- $1.25 million for the family of a retired man killed in a truck accident.
- $950,000 for the victim of a defective medical device
- $564,708 jury verdict for a victim with a back injury
- $512,000 for a victim with a herniated cervical disc
- $500,000 for a wrongful death involving premises liability
- $450,000 for a drunk driving car crash victim with a fractured jaw and torn colon
- $425,000 for a victim with an open tibia–fibula fracture
- $375,000 for a marine construction worker injured in a fall from height
- $245,000 for a bicyclist injured in a car accident
- $243,000 jury verdict to a paper plant employee who developed asbestosis lung disease
- $200,000 for a victim with a hip injury
- $187,000 for a slip and fall accident on municipal property
- $180,000 for a victim of legal malpractice
- $150,000 for a retired nurse left with a permanent disability
- $150,000 for a commercial diver with Raynaud’s syndrome
- $145,000 for a victim with a back injury
- $100,000 for a drunk driving car crash victim with orthopedic injuries
- $100,000 for a seaman with unpaid maintenance and cure
- $75,000 for a victim with a herniated lumbar disc
- $57,000 for a dog bite attack victim who spent one day in the ER
- $50,000 for a seaman who developed MRSA while in service of a fishing vessel
- $40,000 for the victim of a non-bite “dog tackle” in an off-leash dog park
Get a proven fighter on your side
There’s a reason we get these kinds of results: we put our clients’ best interests first. If you’ve been injured in an accident, our law firm will listen to you, answer your questions, lay out your legal options, and help you maximize the value of your claim, either through a cash settlement or jury award. Contact us today for your free consultation.
Whether you were hurt by a texting driver or bitten by your neighbor’s dog, you have rights, and attorney Zach Herschensohn can protect those rights. Through attentive, aggressive, and effective representation, we’ll fight for the compensation you need and deserve. Best of all? We handle cases on a contingency fee basis. That means you don’t pay anything unless we win. There are no obligations, and as you can see by our case results, you have nothing to lose and much to gain.